Selling Your Home - Call for a Free Home Valuation
For most families a home is their largest financial asset. Deciding to sell is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an expert real estate professional handle the details to avoid costly mistakes. In addition, my proven 4% Commission structure will save you thousands while maximizing your net proceeds!
As an experienced professional who has helped many Denver Metro residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process. Rest easy knowing your home will sell for top dollar as quickly as possible. Most importantly you will know the details are being well managed. All this gives you the peace of mind knowing you will reach the closing table quickly and safely.
Thoughts to Consider:
- Commission Offered to the Buyer's Agent - 4% Realty Includes a Full Commission to the Buyer's Agent. Reducing the commission offered to the Buyer's Agent dramatically reduces the number of showings and therefore offers a seller will receive. Less offers means lower sales price.
- Valuation of Property - Online sites are a great starting point but vary widely site to site. They have a hard time calculating all the intangibles like lot premiums and what upgrades to include. A trusted agent is the best way to make sure you maximize your list price. contact me
- Marketing - A robust Marketing Plan is key to selling for top dollar. We cut no corners and everything is included. Professional photography, full media syndication, staging advice, direct mail support, and open houses all have an important role to play.
- Strong Negotiation - Knowing the latest market trends and practices is key. You need a top agent to guide you through the process of what will work and what won't. Our market is ever changing. Know how to avoid the pitfalls that cause the less experienced to leave money on the table or worse land you in a lawsuit.
- One-on-One Attention - Don't fall victim to large teams that send the experienced agent in to win your business only to hand your file off to a newbie for completion. Your home is too valuable to trust to the inexperienced. At 4% Realty you will have an elite, dedicated agent assigned to your file from beginning to end.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
PS - Check out my reviews. I think you'll be impressed with the service, savings, and expertise I bring to the table. My goal is to make this easy and stress free for my clients while maximizing their profit.